Alwar Institute of Engineering & Technology is always been involved in Social Activities under the banner of THEEEETA (Trust for Health, Education, Environment, Employment & Energy to All). The trust work hard for upliftment of the Rural and Backward section of the Society and feel delight to serve the needy.
The Trust regularly involves in the following Social Service Activities :
- Blood Donation & Free Eye Checkup Camps
- Health Checkup Camps & Free Medicine Distribution.
- Donate Monthly Ration & Clothes to needy, widows & orphans.
- Adopted the Village Ghasoli to provide Health, Education & Employment.
- Donations to various Charitable Trusts, which work for Needy & Handicapped peoples.
- And various Motivational Training Camps to unemployed youth of the rural and backward areas.